Tuesday, March 16, 2010

new BOOK!

hello...
diz is a serious case..

i miss him..
im too miss him..
before he open his new book.

i like him..
even im not love him..
bcz of his speciality..
dat make him looks so expensive n valueable..
but all diz r b4...
he open his new book.

i..
my friends..
salute him bcz...
he is secretive, mystery, respective and hard ego...
but he is still colourful..
before he make a choice...
to open a new book.

but,
his all sweets...
r polluted cz by a coffee..
nevermind if u want to be lurved...
but...
please...
maintain ur secretive..
ur ego..
to be loyal to her.

so,..
may Allah bless ur new book..
for a great future life n may satisfy u..

diz post is special for u..
i made by maself..

"u r not in ma heart but always in my mind.."
so, it is d tyme to drag u out from ma mind n fokus to who r stying in my heart..


thnx cz being my teacher..
to teach "perli", to teach how to bein in "war",
to teach me how i use my naughtiness at skull..

it is a satisfy to make u smile..
in front of me..
even u try to hide it..
its still can be seen...
bye, dak mahal..

u r not mhl anymore.. bye!

;(