Thursday, December 23, 2010

hOnEst!

yeah...
i cant deny dat evryone has their own ego..
cme sama ada mnonjol ataupn ta...
:D
yeah.. i ave one..
n mnonjol... but,...

i can accept everyone..
but, it is depends on wheather everyone
can accepts me or not..
:D

huh..
las nyte, one of my crisists has ended up..
i feel relieved..
huuu...

i said to him dat i dun want him to be serious
in liking me.. :D
im appreciate it..
but, i cud not give d +ve reaction..
im sory..
i afraid dat i will hurt u one day..
dats y...

i ave many weakness..
y sgt brtntgn dgn DIA..
his specialities r my weakness..
i guess, u cud not accept my weakness..

but, thnx 4 ur honest upon ur feeling...
i really3 appreciate it.. :P

i..
i think u better go to find another gurl dat
will more suite 4 u..
im not d one who is ur destiny..

im sorry if my reaction wuz hurting u..
n im sorry if my dids like im givin u chances..
im trully sorry.. :(